Thursday, 31 January 2013

A quick look back with new on the horizon

This morning is the first morning since I've been on maternity leave that I actually sent Taio to the already paid for childcare that I have until the end of the month.  It is strange not having work or mom demands on me.  It's just me and this little baby growing inside.  I thought I would take the opportunity to do a new post so that the first listed is no longer about Christmas!

A quick look back:
-speaking of Christmas... it was wonderful! :)  We went to Dragon's Lodge, Gabriola Island, with my family and had an incredible time.  Loic, Taio and I had some time to ourselves on the trip out there which was so needed.  We used the trip as a turning point in our lives and the reno.  We decided to take a break from the reno and the new rule is -only when you feel like it!  It is mostly just finishing bits left.
















After Gabriola, we had a Letailleur Christmas at our house.  It was so great to have everyone fitting comfortably in our space.
Now, we wait (not so patiently) for the new little one to arrive.  I've been getting in lots of fun with Taio and reconnecting with friends.  In terms of the baby actually coming, things seem to stop and start and stop and start these last few weeks.  Today, we continue to wait....

No comments: