The tales of the light impact, get your butt off the couch, adventures of Tess, Loïc, Taio, Mica... and Friends!
Saturday, 18 April 2015
Yippee they hatched!
The first picture shows just how pleased we are that our chicks arrived. :) Unfortunately 4 out of 6 hatched... so hopefully they are all ladies! The boys are already very comfortable holding the little ones. They were fascinated watching me show the chicks how to drink. It's pretty special! I can't believe how comfortable the chicks are with us. I think they are used to our voices and truly believe we are their parents. They don't get anxious when we are around and even come to our hand and nudge our hands to be pet. I just went down to visit and one tried to jump out of the box to get to me. So. Cute. Next step is naming them. I think T said something about "Jo, Jo" and Mica said something about "Blue" but I'm pretty sure he meant that he wanted his chick to be Blue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment