
As we headed off to Winthrop WA for the weekend for our 1st camping trip with 2, I was definitely feeling a little terrified. I'm glad I pushed through the discomfort -what an incredible time we had! It wasn't all great of course -it turns out our kids are amazing in the tent and not so amazing in the car. Napping was definitely interesting and kids got less sleep than they are used to, but we really all had so much fun. Taio rock climbed for his second time and also did his first running race just before Loic took off on his 50 km trail race. Taio loved the run and actually did run the full kilometer. We were second to last in front of 1 1/2 year old "Lyla". I was so proud. Loic rocked his race coming in top 10 -Papa Power! I got in 2 mountain bike rides.
We also went to the island recently and enjoyed road biking and other ocean side fun. Can't wait for the next trip.
Okay, I feel like I haven't said enough about Mica in this post -he's rolling and grabbing things more -and how beautiful is this little boy!!!!!!!!!!!! So in love.


No comments:
Post a Comment