Here I am starting a new chapter of my life with 3 boys. Of course I would end up in a house with 3 boys. As you can see by picture #2, my boys are really fitting the gender stereotypes. It is really crazy most of the time, but these pictures are a great reminder of why we do what we do. I LOVE MY 3 BOYS!!!!!!!!
The tales of the light impact, get your butt off the couch, adventures of Tess, Loïc, Taio, Mica... and Friends!
Saturday, 30 March 2013
Gratitude and 3 Boys
Here I am starting a new chapter of my life with 3 boys. Of course I would end up in a house with 3 boys. As you can see by picture #2, my boys are really fitting the gender stereotypes. It is really crazy most of the time, but these pictures are a great reminder of why we do what we do. I LOVE MY 3 BOYS!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment