
Mama Tess is going to make a post for a change. So yes, it has been Taio, Taio, Taio and more Taio. The big question is, have Tess and Loic managed to keep having good times outside? The answer is... most definitely! It turns out Taio is very portable and easy going.
I just had one of those weekends that keeps you smiling. Saturday, I went to Lonely Girl to do some climbing with Walter, Michelle, Bjorn and Taio (Loic joined later). I felt pretty hardcore carrying Taio on the front and a big pack on the back. I enjoyed the challenge of caring for 2 awake babies while Walter and Michelle set our route. It was really fun to watch Bjorn and Taio entertain each other in the tent (well -for a little while anyways!). They are buddies in the making.

On Sunday, we rode Smith Creek. Loic, Mark, Taio and Simon hung at the base while we had a super, super fun first lap. Then moms took over and a second group went out. I had such a great time. It really put things in perspective standing at the top and thinking about the last time I rode up there -when Taio was 3 months in utero!
Check out pictures to see some of our adventures with Taio so far which include locations like:
-Lonley Girl (Kelowna)
-Wittys Lagoon (Vancouver Island)
-Merritt
-Revelstoke
-Knox Mtn Park
No comments:
Post a Comment