So as well as all the training we've managed to do a bunch of updates to our back yard. We've put in a paving stone path and put cedar siding on our previously hideous shed. It is a huge improvement....
Another exciting almost daily activity is playing with our very own New Kid on the Block!! The Simonator! This little monster (or monkey toes as his mom calls him) is growing like a weed!! And I don't mean like the one in your garden either. I mean some serious hydroponic activity with major fertilisers and whatever else they are feeding him!! He's officially 3 months old now and he's is getting more interactive daily. He smiles regularly and is getting into playing peek a boo and other fun games. Tonight he had his first official piano lesson from teacher Tess. Truly a natural.


3 comments:
As Simon's dad, I will attest to the fact that he is intellegent, vertically gifted, athletically superior and can do no wrong. I can't wait for him to get a hold of Peter's drum sticks...then he'll really impress the neighbourhood!
On another note, I am a little disturbed at Loic's torture of my son by pulling his pants up to his arm pits!
It's not my fault that his pants are so high... it runs in the family from what I understand!!
Cute little guy, apart from the Grandpy pants.
Philippe
Post a Comment