Otherwise, we've been mostly mountain biking with lots of fun rides around the area. Many more than 2 hrs in length with a good mix of up and down. We even joined some friends on a night ride up our local spot which was quite exciting especially with our crappy lights. I think we'll have a couple of rides left before the full transition to skiing but I'm hoping that xc skiing will be starting the next two weeks. We'll see.
The tales of the light impact, get your butt off the couch, adventures of Tess, Loïc, Taio, Mica... and Friends!
Sunday, 4 November 2007
First Fresh Tracks of 07/08 Winter!!
Otherwise, we've been mostly mountain biking with lots of fun rides around the area. Many more than 2 hrs in length with a good mix of up and down. We even joined some friends on a night ride up our local spot which was quite exciting especially with our crappy lights. I think we'll have a couple of rides left before the full transition to skiing but I'm hoping that xc skiing will be starting the next two weeks. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment