Saturday, 14 June 2014

Return from Europe

So many stories to tell of euro trip 2014 which ended this morning as we pulled up to our home at 1:15 am.   Here are a few pics to give you a sense.

It is quite something we even got to Europe.  We were turned away on our initial fly date.  That is a story to tell.  I also have to share what Taio said when he saw the Eiffel Tower for the first time:  "Mama! Look!  It's bigger than a brontosaurus!!!"  Pretty cool to see such wonder in the eyes of a 1 and 3 year old.  

I feel so many things at the end of this trip.   I'm so proud of our little family's conquests: the sense of adventure; the challenges; the traffic jams; the playgrounds (oh the playgrounds we did see); not knowing where to go or what to do; finding INCREDIBLE gems (like the waterpark on a lake in Belgium); the animals; the people.  Our boys were seriously amazing.  All of my boys are amazing. Super lucky -this little family unit of ours... home from one big adventure.  
















No comments: