The tales of the light impact, get your butt off the couch, adventures of Tess, Loïc, Taio, Mica... and Friends!
Friday, 15 November 2013
Hawaii - another quick one
I can't believe it's the last day. Every day has been amazing. Yesterday was Loic and my day on our own and man did we pack it in -complete with one hike that I shamefully could not get the guts to finish. There was some intense, exposed heights involved on the Olomana Trail. Nutty. I'm not the same chick that I used to be with heights!
Today is our day as a family and we've had such a great time so far. It came up from Taio this morning: "I like hiking". Perfect timing for such a statement as that was exactly what we planned for the morning. Taio was very excited about our choice of hike which was complete with some "rock climbing" sections. I wouldn't let him stand at the top without holding my hand. He loved it and wasn't phased by the heights at all! Mr. M was content as long as we kept putting fish crackers in his mouth. We fit in lots of other fun this morning and I just went and checked on him. The 3rd pic is of Mr. T asleep with a book on his face. Funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment