Wednesday, 11 November 2009

2009.11.11 Remembering Pow!

This was certainly a pow day to remember! A good crew of Mark, Tess, Peter, Dylan, Nick and I toured up the gorge again and battled the masses (I think there were ten cars and loads of people) to find some epic pow!! There was about 25 cm of fresh overnight and we skied some new trees we had never skied before. I think they are known as "ski anywhere trees" so that's what we'll go with! We had an awesome time with the sun coming and going (though only out when we were skinning so no exceptional ski pics!!).

It was packed up there with the classic pre-resort crowd with their bright pants and carrying their boards up in there hands drinking at the summit! Oh well, the great thing about the gorge is once you get the top there are so many options and we skied fresh lines anyway! Until next time....

No comments: