Check out the pics right here.
After that we've had guests every weekend! We had Tessa join us en route to Radium and then we had Katie join us for our adventure to Golden. We hit a great day at the resort in Revy due to closed roads and some great nordic skiing in both Revy and Golden. The closed highways made for an interesting weekend. It was sure great to see all our Etown friends again though.
My travel adventure continues as I had to go to AB for work and am now stuck in the Vancouver airport due to flight cancellations from the fog in Kelowna. I was supposed to get home last night and will hopefully make it back this afternoon. Who knows!!
Due to the recent weather the avy cons have been less than ideal and we haven't been out really since our trip to icefall. It's killing me!! Oh well, I guess we'll get to do lots of other things. I think we're going to do a loppet in Salmon Arm this weekend that is supposed to be really good.
Hope you are all enjoying the winter as it will be spring right away and we'll be missing the snow (at least I will be!).
No comments:
Post a Comment